Monday, July 27, 2015

Test shoot UK

It all started in 2012, with an invitation to attend a photoshoot at Blue Rooms Studio from UK Models.UK Models posted an ad on facebook which kept popping on my wall for several months. I ignored it for sometime until one cold autumn night, when I was researching for my MSc dissertation, I decided to submit a polaroid photo which I had taken at an Enactus UK training workshop. Two weeks later, I received a phone call while attending at a senior management meeting for Oxford Brookes University where I was a Student Union Representative for my faculty at that time. The gentleman on the other side said that I had alot of potential and that I had a nice face frame and then asked me if I could make it to London for a photoshoot. I agreed. 100 photos, 5 hours and 5 outfits later, I became a model.



No comments:

Post a Comment